What’s our story, morning glory?
Urgh, these sections can sometimes sound a bit wanky so we’ll just get right to it, shall we? Our mission is dead simple; make it quick, easy and affordable to be an individual. Think state-of-the art equipment, quality products and kick arse staff that know the business back to front, inside out (that was a t-shirt pun, people!).
We offer a super user-friendly resource for designing customised shirts online. Because the way we figure it, everyone should have access to the magical world of digital printing without it costing a kidney.
We’ve got standards. Bloody high ones. So, if for some reason you’re unsatisfied, let us know and we’ll track down the employee responsible and put them on coffee duty for an entire week. And if they really messed up, we’ll give them embarrassing coffee orders like decaf soy mochas or just any kind of frappuccino. But seriously, if you’re not happy, neither are we, so feel free to get in touch with any concerns or questions.
Who we choose to do business with is not a decision we take lightly. We’ve spent many hours in white coats (and white t-shirts) researching, testing and trialing the products of our suppliers to make sure they meet the different needs of our customers and to ensure our business practices are a perfect match.
Together, we offer:
- - Commitment to sustainable and forward-looking environmental practices
- - Commitment to social responsibility values
- - Industry leaders in quality
- - Combined over 300 years of experience in manufacturing textiles
- - A diverse and growing colour range
- - Continuous development of product lines and trend awareness
DTG PrintingDirect to garment printing, also known as DTG printing is the process of printing on textiles and garments using customized inkjet technology. Digital printing requires specialty inks that are applied to the garment directly and are absorbed by the fibres.
- - No minimum orders!
- - Full colour, photographic quality printing
- - Quick turnaround
- - Soft finish on prints
- - Personalized shirts at an affordable price
SREEN PrintingTo put it simply, screen printing is a method of printing on garments and apparel where ink is pushed through a design that has been cut out of a piece of cloth (a ‘screen’) and stretched across a frame. Each colour requires a new screen. The garment or apparel is then put through a heat tunnel to cure the ink.
- High quality durable prints
It is critical to us that we add real value to the environment and to this aim we have developed an environmental management plan that includes the following practices:
- - Ensure customer orders are interpreted correctly to prevent wastage
- - nsure Our suppliers are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 appoved- this certifies that the clothing contain no substances that are harmful to people or the environment
- - Practice waste management, including the reuse, recycling and disposal of inks and other solutions required in the printing process
- - Continuous staff training and supervision
- - Actively reduce the use of energy and water if not required
- - Provide a safe and clean working environment for staff to improve productivity
- - Reuse packaging received from suppliers and other third parties